Roof Hatch Guard
Our OSHA Compliant, Made in USA Roof Hatch Guard is freestanding and non-penetrating. Use this system for safe egress and ingress through your roof hatches. Roof Hatch Guard also provides passive fall protection around your hatch opening while the hatch door is open.
Each Roof Hatch Guard includes Back and Side Rails, Industrial Self-Closing Safety Gate, Grab Bars, and 2’ Safe Landing Zone. Standard finishes are hot dipped galvanized or safety yellow powder coat.
Roof Hatch Guard can easily be integrated into one of our Safety Railings, creating an entire roof fall protection system. Click here to learn more
Quick Setup for Immediate Fall Protection
Our Roof Hatch Guard ships fully assembled or as a modular bolt together design. No roof or hatch penetrations are required; simply place Roof Hatch Guard over hatch and tighten compression bolts against hatch curb.
Easy to Order
Roof Hatch Guards are custom designed and fabricated for each application. We can provide a kit for any hatch or door application. Simply complete our “Measuring for a Roof Hatch Guard” form and we will make a Roof Hatch Safety Rails kit that fits your application perfectly.
Time Saving Fast Installation
- 2’ Safe Landing Zone
- Grab Bars
- Self-Closing Safety Gate
Quick and Easy Installation
- Place Roof Hatch Guard over hatch
- Position guard so that hatch door opens fully
- Tighten rubber compression bolt against hatch curb
- Your roof hatch is now OSHA compliant
Roof Hatch Guard Specifications
- Rail Section: 2” x 2” 14-Gauge Tube Steel Exterior Frame
- Rail Heights: 42" for Top Rail and 21" for Mid Rail
- Self-Closing Safety Gate: 1-5/8" 16-gauge Tube Steel
- Finish: Galvanized or Safety Yellow Powder Coat